Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Cowboys Are Back !



It's that time of year again. The time when Dallas Cowboys football gets started. As readers of this blog know, there is no sports team I love as much as my Dallas Cowboys. Since they started in 1960, I have never missed a game either in person, on TV or on the radio.

Well, except for one -- the day I was shot. That day, the Cowboys played while I was in the operating room. But even then, the first question I asked when I woke up was, "Did the Cowboys win?" That will give you some idea of how big a Cowboys fan that I am.

The team arrives in training camp today. Their first practice is tomorrow afternoon. The first pre-season game (and yes, I even love the pre-season games) is on August 9th against the San Diego Chargers. I can hardly wait.

What a great time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.