Friday, May 25, 2007

Gonzales "No Confidence" Vote Set For June


The Senate has finally decided to have their "no confidence" vote regarding Attorney General Gonzales in June. I was hoping they would have the vote this week, but Senate Democrats are not feeling too brave right now (you can see how they wussed out on the war-funding bill). So I guess we'll have to settle for June -- hopefully EARLY in June.

Meanwhile, the merry-go-round of blame is still going on among Justice Department officials over just who compiled the list of U.S. Attorneys to be fired for political reasons.

Monica Goodling said Kyle Sampson made the list. Sampson said Alberto Gonzales made the list. Gonzales said Paul McNulty made the list. Personally, I think they're all lying to protect the White House. I believe the list was made by Karl Rove at the request of Bush.

I think the whole lot of them, from Bush on down are guilty and should be punished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.