Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Gas Prices Still Rising & So Is My Stress Level



Well, I've just been raped by the oil companies again. I had to fill my car with gas again today. The price here in Amarillo is now $3.29.9 (and this was at a place that advertised "discount gas"). Nowdays the price has risen every single time I have to gas up.

I think we probably have the highest gas prices in the state (anybody out there have to pay more?). This is at least a dime over the national average. I still don't understand, with all the oil and refineries in this state, how ANYPLACE in Texas should be paying more than the national average.

I'm already furious with this situation, but I'm afraid I'll probably pop a blood vessel when the oil companies announce their record profits at the end of the summer (and you know they will).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.