Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Blog's First Picture


I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures [I'm so computer illiterate], so I thought ya'll might like to see what I look like. This is me [jobsanger] at my surprise birthday party at work. Do I look surprised? And yes, that is an "over-the-hill" sign in the background. My co-workers thought that was funny.

Sorry to disappoint anyone, but I never was a Rock Hudson. At least now, if you see me at some political function, you'll be able to recognize me [although I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing].

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see another geezer-blogger. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dick, but these birthdays are coming too fast now.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.