Monday, May 08, 2006

2421 Dead

I apologize to any readers we may have for not posting the last couple of days, but I have been sick [sore throat, cough, fever, etc.]. I guess I've caught some kind of flu bug. I'll get back to posting regular after I shake this thing off!

But some things are too important to ignore. MSNBC just announced that another American soldier has been killed in Iraq. This brings the total of American soldiers killed in Iraq to 2,421, and there is no end in sight. We long-ago lost any chance to do any good in Iraq because of the incompetence of Georgie's administration. Now soldiers are simply dying to keep Georgie from looking like a loser. Personally, I don't think Georgie's reputation is worth a single life [of any nationality]. It is time to withdraw from Iraq, regardless of how it looks for Georgie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.