Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Twas a fine morn

For the first time since I can remember, my alarm this morning actually didn't go off too early for my comfort. I woke in a decent mood and was greeted by a bird chirping outside my window, much to my amusement.

Then I turned on the television only to be met by the wonderful news that Delay will not be running for re-election. I screamed "YES!!" so loud that I probably woke neighbors 2 blocks away. The smile stayed on my face throughout the bathing process.

To make my morning that much better, my boss was only fifteen minutes late, compared to the usual hour. Then, to add the cherry to the ice cream, my first order of the day gave me a $33 tip.

Suddenly I want to be Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. This is the kind of morning that I don't mind being repeated one bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.