Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tuesday Idiot Blogging

Running a pizza joint, I get the fun and joy of hearing at least one idiotic thing a week (from both customers and employees). I've decided to dedicate my Tuesday posts to share some of these stories with you. Today, I'll share a phone order I took a couple of years ago. It went a little something like this:

customer: I'd like to order a lasagna.

CC: Sure, would you like a garlic bread or a salad with that?

customer: What's the difference?

CC: (after a few seconds in shock) Huh?

customer: What's the difference?

CC: (after a couple more seconds) Um, one is a wheat product and one is a vegetable product.

customer: Oh. I'll take the wheat one.

True story, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. And neither will racist,homophobic, or misogynistic comments. I do not mind if you disagree, but make your case in a decent manner.